We do not currently deliver to your Area. We will add your area shortly.
through third parties), or which is automatically generated, when you use our
websites and our mobile applications (“Applications”) to access the Khidmah
facility management and home maintenance services (our “Services”).
BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
By accessing our Applications, you consent to Khidmah processing and
you do not consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with
our Applications, you should not use our Applications. Where you choose to
receive marketing communications, we process your personal information with
your consent. You can withdraw your processing consent at any time by following
the procedure outlined in Article VIII. Your Data
signing-up for our Services, we process your personal information pursuant to the
Services contract between you and us.
may process your personal information on other grounds which may include to
initiate or defend a legal action involving you or where our processing of your
personal information is required by law.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Khidmah is committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy
regarding the collection and use of your personal information. Personal
information includes any information by which you may be personally identified such
as a) first name, last name, post box number and physical address, mobile
number, e-mail address, property number, plot/ building name b) information about your computing device c) details
collected in order to set up your user account from time to time or through your
submission of data to our online forms, mobile applications and website “contact
us” pages d) tools on our Services such as interactive geo locators and e) any
other personal information you may choose to provide to us from time to time.
To purchase our Services, you will need to submit payment details. These
are processed by our third-party payment gateway service providers who are
PCI-DSS compliant. We do not collect or store your payment details.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE COLLECTED AND
The personal information we collect and process about you may include:
• Identity information such as name and contact details.
• Trade information such as, where applicable, trade licence number and
details of your company.
• Property information such as your address and property ID.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms for the Services.
• Personal information provided during a sales event, any contest/promotion sponsored by Khidmah or email or SMS campaign, your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Search queries on the Khidmah Applications or when you report a problem with any of the Services.
• Records and copies of your communications and contact with Khidmah. Please note we may record your telephone calls with us for training and quality purposes but will inform you of this at the start of the call.
• Details of transactions, searches, enquiries, orders and session details relating to your use of our Applications and the Services.
Purpose of use
All personal information collected and stored by Khidmah is used for one
of the following purposes:
• to grant you access to the Services and provide the Services to you in accordance with your Service requests and use of our Applications.
for our legitimate business purposes which
include to assess your personal interest in Khidmah offered products and
services and to respond to communications from you.
• to better understand your needs and how our Services are used in order to design or improve our products and Services and optimise the user experience.
• to speed up your preferred searches on our Applications.
• to comply with federal laws and regulations including fraud prevention.
• to contact you about our own and third-parties' products and services that may be of interest to you
• to generate or maintain records that Khidmah
is required to generate or maintain in accordance with applicable law.
Khidmah collects certain information about your computing device,
Cookies - an HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) - is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
Our Applications may collect following information using cookies:
• Geo location data, site and pages visited, traffic data, logs and other communication data while using our Applications.
• Information about your computer, IP address, operating system and browser type.
• Web beacons may be used to count users visiting a web page or when an e-mail is opened etc.
• Flash cookies may collect and store information about user likings and navigation.
Khidmah does not collect or store any sensitive information such as your financial information in our cookies.
You can configure your cookie settings in your web browser and mobile
device and in some in-app settings. However, our Services may not function
properly if cookies are disabled.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
• By employing stringent security measures in the collection and
processing of your personal information, all online forms on Khidmah Applications
are submitted to backend systems through an encrypted and secured transmission
channel (SSL), however please note we cannot guarantee security of your data
outside of the control of Khidmah. Communications over public
telecommunications networks, including the internet, cannot be guaranteed to be
• Khidmah limits its employees' access to your personal information to only those personnel who hold a business reason for having access to such information.
• We educate all of our employees about the importance of
confidentiality and the privacy of your personal information and our legal
responsibilities. In addition, our personnel must use individual user names an
passwords to access your personal information and we monitor use and access of
our systems. This maintains an audit-trail
by identifying who accessed or in any way modified your personal information.
• We employ logical and physical security access controls and we deploy reasonable technical and organisational security measures intended to protect your personal information from unauthorised or accidental access, use and disclosure, and against loss, destruction and theft.
• Any payments that we process on our Applications which are made by
payment card will be processed in compliance with PCI-DSS standards.
• It is your responsibility to keep your login ids and passwords to the
Services secure. You should not disclose them to any other person and you
should update your password without delay if you believe it has been disclosed.
• Khidmah will never request you to disclose any personal information through e-mails.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
You agree that any and all personal information Khidmah holds in
relation to your use of the Services or access to our Applications from time to
time may be disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as required to
enable Khidmah to fulfil its business purposes and obligations under all
applicable UAE laws, orders, decrees, decisions, judicial requests and other
PROCESSING OUTSIDE THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
To deliver our Applications and Services to you, it
is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information with service
providers and other third parties which are located outside the United Arab
Emirates (“UAE”). When we transfer your personal information outside of
the UAE, we implement, as required by applicable law, appropriate safeguards to
ensure your personal information remains protected.
Article VIII. YOUR DATA PROTECTION
may request certain actions or preferences in relation to your personal data.
These requests may include:
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the UAE data
protection regulatory authorities. We would however encourage you to please
contact us before you approach the authorites and we will use our best efforts
to resolve your question or concern as soon as practicable.
You can enquire about your data protection choices and exercise any of
the options at any time by contacting us at email@example.com . We will give due and proper consideration to all such enquiries and
will comply with applicable law.
Our Applications may, from time to time,
contain links to and from the websites of other
platforms, partners and government entities. If you follow a link to any of
these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies
that will apply and are not subject to this Privacy
Policy. Khidmah does not accept any responsibility or liability for how these third parties use your personal information.
Please check the relevant policies before you submit any personal data to these
& ANOYMISATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal data for the duration required to fulfil
satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
and for so long as you maintain an account with Khidmah plus a reasonable
subsequent period (unless we are required by law to delete your data sooner).
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it
can no longer be associated with you) for analytics, market research and
business development purposes, in which case we may use this anonymised information
indefinitely without further notice to you.
Khidmah reserves the right in its discretion to change its data
with our use of your personal data in accordance with this or a revised Privacy
Policy, you should cease using our Applications and the Services.
If you have questions regarding our use of your personal information or
For General Enquiries, Services & Maintenance 600-505052